My windows computer has got hit by leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw and it has only locked my PC but also encrypted all the data files stored inside. I am not able to access my computer anymore and being asked for the decryption key to unlock PC. Since last couple of days, I have lost whole system control and even not able to surf internet normally. I am tired of facing new trouble each day. If you do have any effective solution to delete this threat, please help me to know. Thank you!
leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw is a creepy ransomware infection which has been introduced by web criminals to extort money from innocent user's pocket. This bug can be obtained via third party software programs, social networking sites, spam email attachments, defective file sharing application and more. Once got inside, leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw immediately locks the compromised machine and encrypts each & every data files stored into PC. It bombard various error messages and fake alerts on the infected computer screen which claims that you have gone against the cyber laws and hence your PC is locked. It cheats you out of money very smartly. leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw renames all the system data files with its harmful extensions and then after keep them as a hostage and demands ransom money. This notorious bug states that unless & until you pay money, you will not be able to run any system activities or perform any online tasks.
Apart from this, if you visit any website leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw will appear with its extensions and downloads various dangerous programs from the internet. It ruins victimized machine harshly and hampers functioning of the installed application programs. Meanwhile, this nasty threat may delete many of the important documents from computer and let cyber criminals collects all your confidential information, privacy details, banking credentials, IP address and more. Later, such valuable materials gets delivered to remote server and utilized for illicit purpose. So, one must be alert if got infected with leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw and should eliminate this threat immediately without wasting time.
Remove leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw From Your PC
Step 1: Remove leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the leakgovsecritydevlossinfo.pw infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.