This page is designed to explain details about NANERA.VBS and also contain a simple and effective removal instructions to eliminate virus from your infected computer easily. Read it attentively to do the trick effortlessly without any mistake.
NANERA.VBS : Detailed description about the malicious virus
NANERA.VBS is reported and classed as a severe Trojan virus. It is a stubborn Trojan that is designed to damage your system permanently. Once it gets into your system then it executes too many unwanted activities that can make your PC unable to work. After installation into your machine it silently make changes into your system settings to make yourself as startup program to initiate automatically with every boot to do the mischievous works to damage the device. It downloads some of the unwanted programs to carry out the unwanted deeds into the system background without your knowledge. Due to these of the malicious works system performance gets slower day by day and often crashes or hang. It may connect the infected system with their remote servers to transfer the sensitive or confidential information to their makers to violate your privacy online to make you a victim of online scam or fraud.
Know more about NANERA.VBS
Slow system performance, corrupt files, replaces system settings etc.
Spam email attachments, , malicious advertising, freeware installations etc.
How NANERA.VBS manages to make an entry on your PC?
As most of the Trojan do this NANERA.VBS also follows very similar method of distribution to the PC users. It may come inside of the system in as form of fake email message which might appears as a bank receipt or a shopping receipt and when you open it on your system or download their attachments on it then the malicious file of threat executed automatically on the system and rapidly spread on entire machine. It may get inside along with the third party freeware that you may installing on your system in a form of additional program which may contain the vicious virus file. While you surfing online and visit a unknown website or download their contents on the PC then it may sneak into your PC. Some more ways are through rogue downloads, dubious clicks on ads or pop-ups, and so on.
Removal tactics of NANERA.VBS from infected system?
As you find this Trojan is a very destructive virus so if you want to freely work on your system then you should remove NANERA.VBS immediately by using a powerful anti-malware shield. If you want to do it manually then you should follow the below given instructions carefully which definitely helps you.
How to Remove NANERA.VBS from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall NANERA.VBS from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to NANERA.VBS using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find NANERA.VBS
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate NANERA.VBS.
Step3: How to Uninstall NANERA.VBS from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to NANERA.VBS and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to NANERA.VBS and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose NANERA.VBS and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select NANERA.VBS and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete NANERA.VBS Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type NANERA.VBS to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all NANERA.VBS named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only NANERA.VBS entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of NANERA.VBS, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.