Is your PC affected by Nuke ransomware? Do you discover effective solution to get rid of this ransomware? Then, you should read this post that delivers simple and comprehensive instructions to get rid of Nuke ransomware.
Brief Introduction of Nuke ransomware
Recently, a new ransomware was discovered by MalwareBytes Security Analyst S!Ri that is Nuke ransomware. Once computer is infected, it encrypts victim’s files. The ransomware uses AES-256 bit encryption method to encrypt data of the target PC. It renames victim's files and also adds the extension ".0x5bm". After successful encryption, a ransom note left at user desktop “!!_RECOVERY_instructions_!!.html” and “!!_RECOVERY_instructions_!!.txt”. The ransom note contain information regarding restore files and payment process. It also tells you to contact Nuke developers through email [email protected] and subject ‘FILE RECOVERY’. As a prove, Nuke ransomware gives a option to user for recover one small file for free. According to the ransom note, victims will be in touch the ransomware developers within 48 hours. After sending ransom amount, cybercriminals will to send the key for decryption tool. You should never trust these type of any note because its a scam to cheat money.
How Nuke ransomware could attack your PC?
While sometimes user unwillingly doing online operation visited to some malicious sites or even doing bad practice on PC can download Nuke ransomware in your computer. Opening spam e-mail attachments arrived from unverified person or source. If any user download a freeware application to unauthorized sites then the ransomware silently invade the PC. Other ways-
- Using peer-to-peer file sharing network.
- Browse rogue websites.
- Making use of older version of firewall and security program in the computer system.
- By downloading pirated softwares.
- Updating existing programs or applications from redirected links.
- Updating OS installed in the computer system on an irregular basis.
- Watching online movies and playing online games.
Vicious Problems of Nuke ransomware
Nuke ransomware encrypts your all files and demand ransom amount for its decryption key. After encryption, you are unable to access the system to open files and folders. Sometimes they cannot access their system in proper way because it has been blocked by existing threat. This threat can also open a backdoor to hacker for remotely control your computer. Nuke ransomware may steal your all private data including username, password, credit card or debit card number and bank account information. After getting those information, it can transfer for cyber criminals for commercial purpose. It can consume a large number of CPU usage to degrade your PC performance. So, it is very important to remove Nuke ransomware from your computer as soon as possible.
Preventing Nuke ransomware infection on your computer
You should always make a backup for your all important files and folders for future safety. Mail attachments must only be opened after assuring its arrival source. Avoid downloading freeware applications or software from any unofficial website. Do not visit or click unsafe domains to access system resources. Always use updated anti-virus software for scanning your computer.
How To Remove Nuke ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Nuke ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Nuke ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Nuke ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Nuke ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Nuke ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Nuke ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Nuke ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Nuke ransomware related programs.
Remove Nuke ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Nuke ransomware related entries.
Remove Nuke ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Nuke ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Nuke ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.