Okean-1955 is detected as yet another harmful and dangerous ransomware program that cause serious harm and damages on to your computer once get infected with. As Okean-1955 ransomware virus contain the email address of [email protected] and is believed to be a part of a large ransomware family, commonly known as the Xtbl variants. Though it is really dangerous ransomware program which cause several damages within your system. Further, the ransomware is also known as Okean-1955 and is reported to focus mainly SQL server database. As the system get infected with it start to encrypt all your stored files, data, text, documents etc by using a strong cipher and further leaves a ransom note asking you to contact the cyber criminal. The files and folders which get encrypted by the ransomware is not being accessible any more. In order to gain access on to these encrypted files and folders it ask you for the payment of a certain amount of ransom fine which is to be paid within the given time. As the ransom fine amount is paid it then provide you the decryption key through which you can easily decrypt all your encrypted files and folders. To keep the system safe, secure and stay away from it you should at the earlier remove Okean-1955 ransomware from your infected PC completely.
Thus, Okean-1955 easily sneaks within the targeted system by the download of freeware program, use of the infected removable media drive, peer to peer sharing of your files, opening of the Spam email files which comes from unknown sources, surfing on to unsafe and suspicious websites and such more. Further, Okean-1955 also does several changes within the system setting such as registry files, exe files, task manager, Windows editor etc. It is also capable to deactivate the installed anti-virus program from your infected system. On the other side slow down the performance of your PC and consumed its huge amount of the system resources too. Though it also occupy large of the system memory and CPU space. It mess up the entire system and put it at a high risk. Therefore, without having any delay immediately remove Okean-1955 ransomware from your computer.
Remove Okean-1955 From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Okean-1955 in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Okean-1955 using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Okean-1955
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Okean-1955 related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Okean-1955 Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Okean-1955 related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Okean-1955 virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Okean-1955 infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.