Lately, I have met with a severe computer virus. Actually, it is a ransomware threat called PadCrypt Ransomware which has somehow locked my PC and I am not capable to access my files anymore. It is asking me to pay money to get decryption key. I don't understand how it happened and why I am trapped only when I have not done anything. It is quite frustrating and want to get rid of it as soon as possible. I just hope to get positive result from your side guys. Please help me come out of this terrible condition immediately. Thank you!
PadCrypt Ransomware is yet another ransomware threat which is distributed amongst many of the computer users to lock their system and encrypts all the stored files. It is one of the most dangerous PC infection which has trapped so many innocent users and have cheated money from them. It has sole motive to demand money from you in exchange to get decryption key to unlock files. When inserted into compromised machine, PadCrypt Ransomware locks whole system and make you see blue screen of death. Unless & until it get removed from the system, you won't be able to get your PC access back again. It is spreaded along with malicious code which help web criminals to locks user's computer and demands for the money to get system unlocked. PadCrypt Ransomware is a very harmful infection which changes interface of the victimized computer and disrupts functioning of installed application programs.
What more, PadCrypt Ransomware has potential to easily bypass security detection and gets inserted into affected computer. Soon when got inside, it scans for the detection of .doc, pdf, pptx, .odt, xls, jpg, jpeg and otp files and encrypts them quickly with their suspicious executable code. It has special encryption algorithm which takes up to four hours to encrypt all the data files and in the mean time, user may notice that their system is running a bit slower than usual. PadCrypt Ransomware should not be given much time to stay inside system because it is very dangerous and is capable to corrupt computer completely. Hence, before anything wrong happens, you must terminate this threat immediately.
How To Remove PadCrypt Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all PadCrypt Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out PadCrypt Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the PadCrypt Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.