Panda Banker is a recently detected banking malware which is often classified as trojan threat. It is derived from the source code other dangerous trojan threat and sneaks into compromised machine to cause severe corruption. According to report, Panda Banker is a dangerous computer threat which is deployed via spear phishing that has been engineered or designed to improve ratio of infection. Other sources like spam email attachments, social networking sites, third party software downloads etc, are the reason for the distribution of harmful parasites into machine. When inserted, Panda Banker sent an email message to low rank corporate ladder, and this email is crafted to look as a request from the bank branch manager to transfer money which are sent by them. Actually, it is just a scam which is used by cyber cooks to attack networks of banks in the UK and Australia predominantly. It is a very dangerous infection which is designed basically to extort money from your pocket by doing online scams.
Being more specific, Panda Banker never let you know how dangerous and harmful it is, it suggests officials to turn on the macro functionality of their office suite in order to preview the entirety of the documents. Needless to say, once they click on the OK button, this infectious trojan threat smartly sneaks into system and takes control of their computer. It resembles to be genuine but its is completely to its saying. It is a destructive that even weakens your system security and allow web hackers to steal your confidential informations which often gets used for their illicit purpose. Meanwhile, it install hooks into infected computer without permission to record keystrokes and all the activities done by victim users. This infection should not be trusted in any manner and one should take quick action to get this threat terminated completely. If you are one among such people, then it is advisable to delete Panda Banker quickly wasting time anymore and secure your privacy from being stolen.
Steps to Remove Panda Banker
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Panda Banker
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Panda Banker
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Panda Banker and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Panda Banker
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Panda Banker and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Panda Banker. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Panda Banker related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Panda Banker, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Panda Banker Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Panda Banker Running Processes.
- Right Click on Panda Banker and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Panda Banker Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Panda Banker and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Panda Banker Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Panda Banker, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!