Since months my Windows 7 system is not working in same manner as previously it is. Every time when I use to work on it, my AVG security application report Patched.JX is present in your system which be unsafe for your PC and automatically get close down. After the time when I use to reboot PC again different error code appears with completely blue screen. I am new savvy and according to my knowledge tried to remove Patched.JX, but so far no changes were seem. Have you any idea how to remove it completely from PC. Please help me.
Patched.JX is recognized Trojan Horse infection which use to camouflage all Windows OS. It generally arrive in system via lurking code to the application which are promoted free of cost, email attachment, click on pop-up or links which always keep promoting to side of display web pages etc. However Patched.JX once get in system spread its code rapidly and bring out more of different changes without asking user permission.
Problem Generated After Getting of Patched.JX
Patched.JX use to run harmful codes in PC background and end up your process. It only consume your CPU and RAM and striking your system from normal running. It use to re-rote deep inside system and bring of different problems. What worse activity of such threat use to invade privacy in order to allow more of different threats to penetrate inside system and bring of different problems. It every time use to run its process in your PC background and slow degrade your system performance.
Patched.JX once arrive in Windows system does changes in PC settings like system files, registry without asking for user permission. In fact it create its own Hkeys and add to start-up files to begin of its execution when user boot up system. Without asking user permission it paves way through which remote criminals pass out informative details which via exchanging help to make income. It important for users to look for quite better solution and remove Patched.JX instantly from PC.
How to Remove Patched.JX from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Patched.JX from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Patched.JX using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Patched.JX
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Patched.JX.
Step3: How to Uninstall Patched.JX from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Patched.JX and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Patched.JX and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Patched.JX and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Patched.JX and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Patched.JX Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Patched.JX to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Patched.JX named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Patched.JX entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Patched.JX, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.