My personal files has been encrypted with [email protected] Encryption virus and it asks me to pay ransom amount in order to decrypt them. In fact, I am unable to open any of the stored files and my system is behaving strangely. It says that there is no other way to get back my files but I have heard that even paying the money will not make my files accessible. I am totally confused and doesn't have any idea how to deal with it. Please help me to remove [email protected] Encryption virus permanently from the system.
[email protected] Encryption virus is considered as ransomware which enters in the system with malicious files or clicking on suspicious links. Once gets installed, it will use strong algorithm to corrupt your files and shows warning messages when you will try to access them. [email protected] Encryption virus is capable to drop several fake keys at different location of the system. When you will try to open the encrypted files then an error message will appear on the screen that you need to pay $1000 to view the files. It will say that only decryption key can help you to restore the files which is available on a hidden server. It will also try to frighten you by saying that if you do not make the payment within the given time period then you will loose all the chance to recover your encrypted files.
You need to be aware that [email protected] Encryption virus is only a scam of the third party hackers. In reality, no key can help you to decrypt the files because ransomware creates a copy of the files to decrypt them and delete the original copy. It is only a trick of the hackers to earn commission. Even after paying the fine, you will not be able to access your files. The worst part is that hackers can secretly track your online payments and record all the financial details while making transactions. Thus, it is strongly recommended to the users to remove [email protected] Encryption virus in the early phase after detection to avoid further hazards.
How To Remove [email protected] Encryption virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Encryption virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] Encryption virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] Encryption virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] Encryption virus related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] Encryption virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] Encryption virus related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] Encryption virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] Encryption virus related programs.
Remove [email protected] Encryption virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] Encryption virus related entries.
Remove [email protected] Encryption virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] Encryption virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Encryption virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.