I need help to remove pkp3.com pop-up. It has kept my browser full of unwanted ads which redirect my web page to suspicious website. My homepage has been replaced to another page that is full of text ads. I have delete everything suspicious from PC and also tried to eliminate it manually but still it keep coming back again on the PC. Now I am unable to stop it hazardous. Please help me someone to delete pkp3.com pop-up permanently. Thanks in advance.
More Description about pkp3.com pop-up
pkp3.com pop-up is irritating potential unwanted adware program which is used by third party mainly to promote their untrustworthy site. It keeps all browser full negative influence as there are lots of unwanted pop-ups and ads bombarded due to this on the PC to keep annoyed your browsing session. It can displays commercial ads like coupon, banner, offer and other to convince you for online shopping its bogus product so that it can generate revenue from you. Generally, pkp3.com pop-up infects the PC by taking chance while you download many freeware application files like Games, Videos etc. When you click some spam emails and via porn links.
Once your PC is infected with pkp3.com pop-up, you will have to face a number of troubles which you can handle it easily. It can modify your browser setting then after when you will tried to browse something online it will redirect you to visit some unreliable site which can cause to endanger your PC by download harmful infection. You will be experienced of computer running very slow. It can take advantage of Internet activities by injecting some malicious codes on the browser including Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge etc. your all sensitive information like password, login ID and online activities might be monitored due to this threat. It will interrupt you to view your own site by constantly displaying your unwanted ads on the screen. It may allow a remote control of your PC to third party who can illegally access to make PC inaccessible for you. So, if you got pkp3.com pop-up on the PC and don't want face such problem then please take decision to eliminate pkp3.com pop-up immediately from PC.
Learn To Remove pkp3.com pop-up Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete pkp3.com pop-up Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of pkp3.com pop-up Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to pkp3.com pop-up related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from pkp3.com pop-up On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing pkp3.com pop-up from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.