.plc extension virus is identified as one of the worst and risky ransomware program that invades on to your computer silently and cause serious damage to it. Once .plc extension virus ransomware get successfully installed on to your system start to encrypt all your stored files, data, documents, text etc and thus prevent you to further gain access on to those encrypted files. On the other hand .plc extension virus is also responsible to encrypt and does harm to all the extension files too such as .doc, .docx, .jpg, .ppt, .txt, .pdf etc. Though, the system easily get infected with .plc extension virus by the surfing on to unknown and suspicious websites, through the download of freeware program, use of the infected removable media drive, p2p file sharing, opening of the Spam/junk email attached files which comes from unknown sources and such more. However, in manner to gain access on to the encrypted it ask you for the payment of a certain amount of ransom fine of around $400 which is to be paid within the given time frame in manner to recover all encrypted files. As soon as the ask ransom fine amount is paid it then provide you the decryption key through which you can easily decrypt all your encrypted files, folders and gain access on to it. Aside all these it also display warning message on the system screen that “All files including videos, photos, and documents etc on your computer are encrypted”. In order to keep the system safe and stay away from all such problems and issue it is highly recommended you to remove .plc extension virus at the earlier from your infected PC.
.plc extension virus is also responsible for the slow down of your system performance and consumed huge amount of the system resources. It also occupy large space of the system memory and CPU space too. Further, it also keep an eye to trace all your online activities as well as your personal details such as login details, password, bank account, credit card details, IP address, URL etc. All these details are further by pass it to the remote server to perform illegal tasks through it. It also slow down the speed of your Internet connection and increase the web traffic too. Thus, .plc extension virus is very nasty and tricky which result to put the system at a high risk. It takes complete control on to your system which stop you to further operate on to it. Remove .plc extension virus as soon as possible from your computer.
However, the worst case of, .plc extension virus is that it locks your infected PC completely and claims that the user has been involved in performing in illegal online activities. But, it is not sure that after the payment of ransom fine it may give you the privilege to gain access on to your encrypted files and folders. As the presence of .plc extension virus result to cause serious harm on to your system so its removal is very necessary from your system.
How To Remove .plc extension virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .plc extension virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .plc extension virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .plc extension virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .plc extension virus related items from list.
Uninstall .plc extension virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .plc extension virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .plc extension virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .plc extension virus related programs.
Remove .plc extension virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .plc extension virus related entries.
Remove .plc extension virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .plc extension virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .plc extension virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.