Hey friends, can you please solve one of my problem. Actually, I own a windows 8 PC and many of my tasks gets done over the internet. All was going, and yesterday all of a sudden my computer got stuck. When tried to visit any legitimate website, Pop Bubbles Ads flooded the whole screen with numerous advertisement. Every time, I have to restart computer when execute any application programs. It is really annoying and I don't find any solution for this. Suggest me what step should I take to get rid of this irritation immediately. Thanks in advance!
What do you think what is Pop Bubbles Ads? It is one of the most annoying adware threat which frequently gets displayed on the website you are visiting. However, these may pretends to be legitimate and even though such ads seems to useful as well, but what should know is, such advertisements you are receiving are actually not trustworthy and should be discarded completely. Usually, you may obtain such type of adware threat when you visit any malicious websites, downloads suspicious programs, uses third party software, defective file sharing app and more. Once got inside, Pop Bubbles Ads drops thousands of popup ads via its official web page which gets controlled by web hackers. When inserted, it will display a slogan message on the screen “Have a blast on the web with Pop Bubbles”. This adware infection may promise you to help in searching videos and images formats along with text results. Pop Bubbles Ads is known to be very disturbing as it fills every web screen with hundreds of online ads, popups, sponsored products, commercial ads, online deals and lots.
Moreover, Pop Bubbles Ads promote marketing materials over the internet network via the web browser of compromised machine and then after generate affiliate marketing revenue for none other than its creators. Apart from this, such notorious adware threat may bring chaos into machine and often leads system to severe corruption. So, Pop Bubbles Ads and its related harmful components must be deleted with a trusted antivirus software securely.
Learn To Remove Pop Bubbles Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Pop Bubbles Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Pop Bubbles Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Pop Bubbles Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Pop Bubbles Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Pop Bubbles Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.