Research report on Princess Locker Ransomware
Security Researchers recently came across a ransom threat that attracted their attention towards itself because of the ransom demand and the attacking tendency. As many of the ransomware are very similar to each others but some of them like Princess Locker Ransomware has been identified with some different characteristics. As this ransom virus demands 3 Bitcoins near around $1800 USD from the infected users is much more than three times from the other threats demand. It can also double the ransom money several times in case if you have not paid the money in the given period, which may increase the user's tension.
Anyone wants to know about Princess Locker Ransomware working method
As the Princess Locker Ransomware intrude on your system then it start analyzing the targeted files and then start the encryption process to encode the users files and after encryption it send on their hosting servers. This working method is very common in some of the ransomware. After encryption it renamed all your encrypted files by adding a new specific file extension to each of them. It also append a new ID that is used to identify the infected system. It send or save all the information on the Command and Control Server. After doing these things on the system, it send a ransom note message on your system desktop after encoding of your files. The ransom message is in the HTML or text format. The content of the text files have been connected with TOR payment sites. The victims can receive more information from these sites about the ransom payment methods. It looks very similar to the Cerber, because the payment website and the attacks seems like it. As the Cerber provides 12 languages for the users it also provide the facility too. The ransom note looks as :
More details about Princess Locker Ransomware and about the payment
Princess Locker Ransomware uses a standard ransom payment website that looks same as the other ransom virus sites. It also provide the users as several languages and the payment screen to the infected victim to pay the ransom money. The payment site of this ransom virus allows to decrypt only one encoded file of the user. It is because this ransom threat is still in under development stage. It may possible that it may add the chat facility and the contact email later on in future. You can not access your file without the decryption code so the best idea is to stay protected from the ransomware attack is to use a trusted anti-malware on the system and delete Princess Locker Ransomware. After then you can run your backup to restore your files.
How To Remove Princess Locker Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Princess Locker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Princess Locker Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Princess Locker Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Princess Locker Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Princess Locker Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Princess Locker Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Princess Locker Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Princess Locker Ransomware related programs.
Remove Princess Locker Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Princess Locker Ransomware related entries.
Remove Princess Locker Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step-By-Step Solution To Get Rid of Princess Locker Ransomware
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Princess Locker Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Princess Locker Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.