Unfortunately, my windows computer has got hit by PUA/InstallCore.LV and now my PC is behaving very weird. I am getting lots of troubles while browsing internet or executing any program on computer. Entire system data suddenly stopped working and have become inaccessible. PC gets stuck all of a sudden and then after it is forced to restart computer. Every time, I receive numerous error messages which claims that my computer is in severe danger. Please help me removing this bug from computer and make it secured and protected. Thanks in advance!
PUA/InstallCore.LV is classified as a malicious trojan threat which slips into targeted computer and usually attacks Windows based windows operating system. This infectious bug is created by web criminals basically with the intension to gain access over to the compromised machine and ruins system completely. Upon invasion, PUA/InstallCore.LV snatches control of victimized computer from innocent users and stops running all applications from machine. It is one of the most destructive computer threat which disables security programs from the compromised computer and turn off default settings as well. PUA/InstallCore.LV comes along with several harmful viruses and loads them inside the affected computer which is actually not safe for the system protection. It downloads malicious files from internet network sources and creates several suspicious extensions inside PC. However, it consumes large space of system resources which stops you to install any new software program into computer and ended up degrading system performance speed gradually.
Being more specific, PUA/InstallCore.LV disables task manager and weakens security of the infected system. This dangerous trojan bug exploits system loopholes and open the backdoor to make entry of various theatrical bugs such as virus, rootkit, worm and so on. Furthermore, you will be prevented to run any task and will get familiar with a corrupted machine. This bug corrupts windows registry editor and hides itself behind the system background to prevent itself from being detected. You must be alert because PUA/InstallCore.LV is one of the most dangerous bug which has potential to bring corruption into victimized computer system. So, you must terminate this bug immediately when detected.
Steps to Remove PUA/InstallCore.LV
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate PUA/InstallCore.LV
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by PUA/InstallCore.LV
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by PUA/InstallCore.LV and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by PUA/InstallCore.LV
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by PUA/InstallCore.LV and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to PUA/InstallCore.LV. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the PUA/InstallCore.LV related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by PUA/InstallCore.LV, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate PUA/InstallCore.LV Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the PUA/InstallCore.LV Running Processes.
- Right Click on PUA/InstallCore.LV and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove PUA/InstallCore.LV Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by PUA/InstallCore.LV and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete PUA/InstallCore.LV Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove PUA/InstallCore.LV, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!