PUA:Win32/CnDownloader is recently identified Trojan virus that may attack on your computer with intention to grant unauthorized access of computer to remote hackers. Once your computer got attacked by this dreadful threatening program then it will first make huge modifications with default system settings in order to facilities kits harmful operations. Being a Trojan this PUA:Win32/CnDownloader can easily steal your valuable information, sensitive data files and other details such as system login password, IP address, OS version, software details, online transaction report, banking details etc. whenever this harmful Trojan will exists on your computer till you can't run your computer proper in fact your computer will begin suffering from unexpected issues like application crashes, system malfunctioning, data lost, weird performance and many unknown error may also prompt
Steps to Delete PUA:Win32/CnDownloader
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove PUA:Win32/CnDownloader from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find PUA:Win32/CnDownloader Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete PUA:Win32/CnDownloader virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete PUA:Win32/CnDownloader Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for PUA:Win32/CnDownloader Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to PUA:Win32/CnDownloader
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete PUA:Win32/CnDownloader from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find PUA:Win32/CnDownloader related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by PUA:Win32/CnDownloader and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by PUA:Win32/CnDownloader
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with PUA:Win32/CnDownloader that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of PUA:Win32/CnDownloader using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect PUA:Win32/CnDownloader.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!