Potentially Unwanted Programs may be act like a real malware that may damage your computer badly, now a days hundreds of malicious programs are introducing by hackers or cyber criminals with intention to perform unpleasant operations, among all, Pup.Opencandy.Variant has also added in lits of Potentially Unwanted Program which has been circulating globally these days through freeware programs. Once this uninvited program gets installed on your computer then you will definitely experience many issues due to this Pup.Opencandy.Variant program. Although its presence will make some possible changes with browser as well system settings to executes its operations automatically and without any interruption. However such type of PUP are used to promote ads and spared highly dangerous system threat on targeted computer, it means presence of this Pup.Opencandy.Variant unwanted program will first flood your browser by displaying series of pop-up ads that will frequently appear on every corner of browser with objective to include your online activities and mislead them into downloading fake programs.
On the other hand whenever this annoying program will exists on your computer till your computer will perform very slow than usual, in fact its presence may create many unexpected troubles such as inaccessibility, file corruption, system malfunctioning, data loss, application crashes and sluggish or weird system performance. Another worst consequences is that it may drop harmful malware on your computer if it happen then your personal details and other valuable informations may easily leaked or even shared with Spammers. So if you want to prevent computer from such risk then it is advised to remove Pup.Opencandy.Variant immediately from PC without delay any more.
Step:1 Remove Pup.Opencandy.Variant or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Pup.Opencandy.Variant or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Pup.Opencandy.Variant or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Pup.Opencandy.Variant
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Pup.Opencandy.Variant from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Pup.Opencandy.Variant
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Pup.Opencandy.Variant will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Pup.Opencandy.Variant
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Pup.Opencandy.Variant in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Pup.Opencandy.Variant
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Pup.Opencandy.Variant while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Pup.Opencandy.Variant Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Pup.Opencandy.Variant
How to Block Pup.Opencandy.Variant Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Pup.Opencandy.Variant exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Pup.Opencandy.Variant Removal