Can anyone help me to remove Pup.optional DriverHive? My PC working very slow from past few days. I have scanned my system and my anti-virus found a threat Pup.optional DriverHive on my system. Although My anti-virus the quarantined and deleted that threat but it again get back to my system on next reboot. I don't have idea how to get rid of this threat. It is showing lots of ads. Please help me to delete Pup.optional DriverHive from my PC.
Pup.optional DriverHive is a malicious PC threat classified as adware. This dubious threat can sneak into your computer without your permission and carry out several malicious activities. It will completely downgrade your system performance and speed. It can get inside your computer bundled with free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites and shareware. Once this malign threat get into your computer, it will hide deep into your computer. Pup.optional DriverHive will also add its malign entries to registry editor for getting automatically started on your machine. This nasty adware infection will also bombard your desktop with lots of annoying pop-up ads.
Pup.optional DriverHive is mainly intended to boost the traffic of dubious websites by showing lots of ads on the infected computer system. Those ads will follow you on every website that you visit. This dubious adware only wants to promote its partner websites and generate revenue to earn commission. This malicious threat will also infect your working web browser to show those ads continuously on your computer screen, it can also make several unwanted changes to browser settings. Pup.optional DriverHive is able to assail all famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and many others. This nasty adware infection can also bring other threats on your machine. It also track your online activities to gather your personal information and send to remote hackers. It is a nasty threat for any Windows PC. You must remove Pup.optional DriverHive soon from your computer system.
Step:1 Remove Pup.optional DriverHive or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Pup.optional DriverHive or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Pup.optional DriverHive or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Pup.optional DriverHive
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Pup.optional DriverHive from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Pup.optional DriverHive
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Pup.optional DriverHive will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Pup.optional DriverHive
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Pup.optional DriverHive in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Pup.optional DriverHive
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Pup.optional DriverHive while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Pup.optional DriverHive Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Pup.optional DriverHive
How to Block Pup.optional DriverHive Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Pup.optional DriverHive exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Pup.optional DriverHive Removal