Hello Everyone !! Today I am here to discuss something important with you guys regarding computer system's security. Actually last night while surfing several virus forum sites I found lots of PC users complaining about a PC threat namely Random Audio Ads stating that it is a menacing PC threat which on being removed completely, sneaks silently again and again. So, in a case if you are also encountering same sort of situation, then it is advised not to get worried. Instead just focus on the article posted below since it includes easy working steps for complete removal of Random Audio Ads from the PC.
Description About Random Audio Ads
Random Audio Ads has been clarified as a deceptive adware program that lurks secretly in the PC and then after that used to play an audio advertisement on a repeated basis. This adware being compatible with all the latest version of Windows OS has been reported capable of compromising the settings of all the well-known web browser applications such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari and Microsoft Edge.
How Random Audio Ads Propagates ?
Generally Random Audio Ads get distributed among the user's PC via utilizing an installation technique including attacks from corrupted ad networks. So, to prohibit this sort of situation from being occurred in the system, it is suggested to always keep implementing some strategies such as installing an authentic anitvirus program, deactivating the exploited scripts and several other Web content and updating the installed software programs on regular basis.
Harmful Impacts Of Random Audio Ads On PC ?
Random Audio Ads lurk secretly inside the PC without the user's consent and then after that obtain complete control over the entire browser. Following this re-seizes the default browser's settings including the preset search provider, DNS settings and homepage. Moreover keeps constantly playing audio advertisements on the compromised browser's screen, frustrating the users a lot and forbidding them from surfing effectively. This adware program being programmed on numerous advance technical skills do includes potential of recording the user's browsing practices and then transferring them to the cyber scammers for marketing purpose. Additionally, it also downgrades the capacity of the system via consuming it's enormous amount of resources. This infection also brings in various other malware infections in the PC without the user's assent. Hence, to prevent such audio advertisements from being played and to enjoy uninterrupted browsing, an immediate eradication of Random Audio Ads is needed.
Learn To Remove Random Audio Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Random Audio Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Random Audio Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Random Audio Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Random Audio Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Random Audio Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.