Help! I have found Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B on the PC that has encrypted my all files and slowed down my PC performance. When I run antivirus it has block it and again showing up on my PC. How can I remove Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B? Please help!
Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B is a deemed as one of dangerous Trojan virus that has been crafted by hacker to harm PC all over world to generate profit. It is able to make your computer vulnerable and capable of dropping some malware to your system. Generally, it affects your all version of Windows such as Windows 7, 8, 10 , Vista etc harmfully. Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B invades into your system by means of freeware such as audios, videos, games etc and via spam emails etc.
once, Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B invades into your PC, you will have to face dangerous issue severally as it will encrypt your important files instead insert junk files on your hard drive that can consume your system resources and make your computer very slow poorly. It can drop other infection on the PC that will fetch other risk to get benefit. It is able to bypass your antivirus software as well as it will disable your firewall. Above, it can steal your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to transfer to the cyber criminals to earn money. So, if you have found Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B on the PC, immediately take decision to delete Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B from Windows PC.
How to Remove Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B.
Step3: How to Uninstall Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Ransom:HTML/Tescrypt.B, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.