My security program alerted me with SecureCryptor Ransomware infection. After research, I get to know about the risk level of this Ransomware. Since that time, I'm facing problems while accessing my saved files, as all my data has been encrypted. I'm really very scared and don't want to lose my important data at any cost. SecureCryptor Ransomware always ask me to pay money as a Ransom. Please Help me in getting rid of this malware. Thanks in Advance!!
SecureCryptor Ransomware is yet another Ransomware that is capable to ruin up system's performance. This nasty threat secretly get added and start executing its illegal activities aiming to make system completely non responsive. Once activated, SecureCryptor Ransomware will encrypt all your saved data and files heading you towards severe data loss. This nasty threat encrypt your important documents by using a strong cipher namely SecureCryptor. It execute its illegal activity by scrambling their hex code. Not only this, it will ask you to pay huge amount of money as a Ransom in order to make your files accessible. Since there is no guarantee of getting back all those document. SecureCryptor Ransomware try to scare user via warning alerts and force them to pay money on or before specified date. This nasty Ransomware uses strong encryption algorithm for executing all its activity and then request you to contact email address to payoff the ransom which is most likely BitCoin. Hence, it is advised to take any quick action against SecureCryptor Ransomware infection immediately and thus solve your PC's issues.
SecureCryptor Ransomware usually invade along with packed freewares which is downloaded from non authorized websites. Junk mail, surfing illegal websites, clicking unusual links, Spam email attachments and sometimes social networking sites act as its carrier. SecureCryptor Ransomware will block all the processing and running applications aiming to make machine completely non responsive. This nasty threat will bring changes in entire essential system's settings and lately make it corrupt and unusable. SecureCryptor Ransomware will gather all your non sharable details including banking details and other personal information by tracking browser's history. In the presence of this nasty threat, you would observe numerous modifications in all over your machine and its appearance.
What's more severe, SecureCryptor Ransomware will modify security settings and will turn off firewalls aiming to make an easy way for other infectious threat. This nasty PC threat will bring modifications in valuable system's settings aiming to make your system vulnerable. SecureCryptor Ransomware will degrade you system performance or you can say make your machine completely non responsive. In order to solve all the above mentioned system's problems, we recommend user to take any quick action against SecureCryptor Ransomware infection and try to make your saved documents again accessible.
Remove SecureCryptor Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove SecureCryptor Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove SecureCryptor Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To SecureCryptor Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find SecureCryptor Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove SecureCryptor Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove SecureCryptor Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the SecureCryptor Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the SecureCryptor Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.