Introduction about Shell Locker Ransomware
Recently a new ransomware variant has been detected by security researchers named Shell Locker Ransomware. Once it intrude on the users PC, very first it start the encryption process to encrypt the victim's files and once the encryption has been finished then it locked the encoded files. It means that you can access your data only when you decrypt the encoded files with the help of decryption key which is provide by the hackers when you pay the ransom to them in order to buy the decryption key. As you ready to pay the ransom money to the hackers to buy the key but there is not any guarantee that they can not cheat you. it may possible that the attackers receive your payment and do not give you the decryption key So do not fall in the trap of the scammers. Ignore their demands and start to think about the removal of this ransom threat from system.
Proliferation techniques of Shell Locker Ransomware
Shell Locker Ransomware easily penetrate into your system with the help of spam email campaign. You can accidentally download the attachment which is sent by unknown person to spread the infection to your system. Attachment may looks to you like a invoice receipt or an official document file you immediately download on the system and you get the infection. Another possible ways to get the infection of this ransom threat is installation of freeware on the system, exploring of malicious sites and pirated downloads are the some common ways to get the infection.
Protection ways to safe from the attack of Shell Locker Ransomware
If you want to stay safe from the attack of Shell Locker Ransomware then you can follow some prevention tips which is given below :
Do not open spam email and never download infected attachments on your PC.
Do not download any typr of suspicious automatic executable files and suspicious software on the system.
Do not visit malicious sites, it may infect you.
Do not give your personal information and preferences on shaddy websites, they can use in illegal purposes.
The best way to stay protected from this ransom attack is to use a trusted and powerful anti-malware on your system to remove Shell Locker Ransomware from it and saves you from future attacks of other viruses also.
How To Remove Shell Locker Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Shell Locker Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Shell Locker Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Shell Locker Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Shell Locker Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Shell Locker Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Shell Locker Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Shell Locker Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Shell Locker Ransomware related programs.
Remove Shell Locker Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Shell Locker Ransomware related entries.
Remove Shell Locker Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Shell Locker Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Shell Locker Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.