Hey Friends ! My antivirus or some security applications shows up a lots of bogus pop-up warning messages from few minutes. I have found that these warning messages alerting me my system has been accidentally attacked or damaged by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo virus. I think it is a really big and frustrating threat that usually corrupts my all kinds of important files, folders threat stored on my system. I cannot find certain possible methods about SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo removal process. Thus, please provide me complete and useful solutions to eliminate this risky infection from my PC.
Many Details About SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo is recently created threat that belongs most destructive trojan virus. In most cases, it usually takes large advantage to modifies your useful system settings. As long as this trojan infection is infiltrated onto the system, it may mess up user's legitimate registry files and some valuable data without any awareness or consent. According to some virus creators, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo will corrupt the several versions of web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and many others. Once this trojan bug invades user's system then you may be deal with lots of fake pop-up adverts, irrelevant warning messages and some others. You should know that these types online adverts attracts your large attentions. At this similar time, please do not attempt to click on such dubious pop-up alerts or related links because you may quickly diverted to some suspicious or unsafe websites.
like other dangerous trojan virus, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo has strongly capability to degrade the functions of user's firewall protections, antivirus tools and other routine installed programs. Here is very complex matter because your legitimate antivirus tools cannot pick up this risky threat completely. Moreover, this nasty threat generally enters user's system through unreliable popup links, downloads freeware stuffs from infected peer to peer file sharing web pages and other illegal methods. Besides these tracking your sensitive details, it drops lots of terrible programs like keyloggers, malware, spyware, and some others. Needless to say, SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo may even utilize lots of rootkit or sophisticated techniques to overly consumes excessive portion of system resources and internet memory spaces. Now, you cannot operate your computer as before normally. So, if you encounters annoying problems generated by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo, you need to follow these guidelines.
Steps to Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Running Processes.
- Right Click on SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Pokavampo, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!