Whenever I open my browser lots of Sound+ Ads started appearing on my computer screen. It is really making me crazy. Those unwanted ads also redirect my browser to unknown websites. I have no idea how and when Sound+ got installed on my computer. I only want to get rid of Ads by Sound+. My anti-virus is also not able to block those messy ads. I am unable to browser the web. Please help me to delete Sound+ Ads from my computer. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sound+ is a potentially unwanted program classified as adware. This unknown application get installed on your system without permission and perform malicious activities. At first, it pretends to be a genuine program and promises to help the users. Later this dubious threat will bombard your desktop with tons of annoying pop-up ads. Sound+ is promoted as an application that can deliver better music experience to the user and provide links to the latest music videos available on the Internet. It is just a fake program created by cyber experts with a malicious intention to lure innocent users. It has been created to promote sponsored ads and dubious websites to earn commission. Once this nasty threat get inside your PC, your browser will get loaded with tons of Sound+ ads.
Ads by Sound+ adware can also redirect your browser malicious websites where your system can get infected by harmful and malicious threats. This nasty threat normally attack your PC via spam emails, suspicious websites, free third party bundled programs, shareware etc. Once installed, it will also infect your working browser and make several unwanted changes to your browser settings. It can work with all famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and many others. Sound+ can also track your online habits and browsing to collect your personal information. It will use those details to show targeted ads on your system and also send to remote hackers for making illegal traffic. It is advised to immediately remove Sound+ from your system.
Step:1 Remove Sound+ Ads or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Sound+ Ads or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Sound+ Ads or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Sound+ Ads
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Sound+ Ads from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Sound+ Ads
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Sound+ Ads will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Sound+ Ads
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Sound+ Ads in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Sound+ Ads
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Sound+ Ads while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Sound+ Ads Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Sound+ Ads
How to Block Sound+ Ads Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Sound+ Ads exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Sound+ Ads Removal