My windows computers has got locked by [email protected] and files have been gone encrypted. I am being asked to pay ransom money for the illegal activities which I have not performed ever. I am not able to run any task on PC and have lost all internet access. I am in big trouble and don't know what to do. My crucial data is in severe danger and about to get deleted from PC as my system is showing so much of weird action and PC faces unusual shut downs. Please guide me what should I do to secure my computer from any damaging. Thanks in advance!
[email protected] is yet another one of the most severe ransomware virus which directly slips into targeted computer without any permission. It is similar to Cryptobotï¼Locker Virusï¼ Ai88 Ransomwareï¼ Alpha Cryptï¼KRIPTOVOR Ransomwareï¼ SuperCrypt Ransomwareï¼ CryptoLockerï¼ CrypVaultï¼CoinVaultï¼ CryptoWall virusï¼ RSA-2048ï¼ Azazel virus, BitCryptor Ransomwareï¼ and HELP_DECRYPT virus. When [email protected] gets inside, it encrypts all your data files without any prior notice. Web criminals uses them as a hostage to receive barrel of ransom amount from your pocket. Moreover, [email protected] locks whole computer and entire files and even if you pay the money, still you won't your PC unblocked. In fact, this creepy ransomware threat collects all your banking credentials and steals all your money along with other confidential informations.
What is more risky with [email protected]?
Once you got familiar with [email protected], soon after then you will lose your system control and will find locked computer screen. You will find an error message over there which will let you know that your computer has been locked due to some reason and you are required to pay ransom amount within certain time period. Now, the real fact is, even after paying money, instead of getting any unlocked computer, you will receive more & more troubles which you never thought off. So, don't waste time any more and remove [email protected] quickly when it is detected.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.