My system got infected by Threat Finder Ransomware. It has locked all my files and now demanding ransom to give me the decryption key. This nasty threat has encrypted all my important documents, files, images, videos, audios every thing and made my system useless. My anti-virus is not removing Threat Finder Ransomware from my computer? What should I do now? Is it safe to pay ransom to hackers? Can I get my files back after paying ransom? Is there any other method to remove Threat Finder Ransomware completely from my PC? Please help.
Threat Finder Ransomware is a nasty file locker virus. It is malicious creation of cyber crooks that take your files on hostage and demand ransom to return your files. This nasty computer virus is silent intruder and normally get into the targeted computer without users consent or approval. This dubious threat will not allow you to access your files unless you pay the ransom. This perilous threat will lock down all your system files and show a ransom message on your computer screen. Threat Finder Ransomware demand hefty ransom amount to return your files. It is cunning malware infection and it is hard to remove this infection with normal anti-virus program. It also threat users to delete all their files if they don't pay the ransom amount on time.
Threat Finder Ransomware normally get distributed via spam email attachments. You are advised to not open any spam or junk email with some attachments send by any unknown user. It may contain harmful threats like Threat Finder Ransomware. Computer experts say that if your system got infected this nasty ransomware virus then you must take immediate steps to remove this virus from your PC. Paying the ransom will not bring back your files, but it can encourage hackers to continue carrying out these kind of attacks. The best way to find these kind of harmful PC viruses , is to backup your sensitive and important data and always use any updated malware protection to fight these kind of threats. Go through the below steps to permanently delete Threat Finder Ransomware from your computer.
How To Remove Threat Finder Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Threat Finder Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Threat Finder Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Threat Finder Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.