Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY virus has infected my computer. This notorious threat has invaded my PC when I was downloading a free game from Internet. Suddenly my anti-virus showed virus alert on my computer screen that Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY virus has found on your PC. Although I have deleted the threat and the game both, but when I restarted my computer, anti-virus again detected same threat. I don't what to do now. Please help me to delete Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY virus completely from my PC.
Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY is a very intrusive and harmful computer virus that belongs to Trojan family. This noxious malware infection can do severe damage to the infected PC. It stealthily enter the compromised PC by exploiting the system vulnerabilities and start several malignant process in the background of infected computer. Once getting inside the targeted machine, this cunning malware infection brutally damage the system configuration and downgrade the PC performance. This cunning malware infection Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY is also capable of disabling the anti-virus program on the infected system to avoid its detection or removal. It also hide very deep into your computer and keep changing its parent location. It can also create its several copies and spread into different system files and folders.
Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY virus normally get into your machine without permission. This cunning malware uses several lurking tricks to victimize the unharmed computer. It can get downloaded to your system bundled with freeware program. It can also get distributed via spam emails, infected websites, contaminated USB drives and peer to peer file sharing. After successful intrusion, this nasty threat will also inject its codes to the registry files for auto startup. It can delete important system files and programs that causes unexpected errors. Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY can also steal your personal and confidential details. It can risk your privacy by sending your private details to remote hackers. This cunning malware infection also open backdoor into your system to allow cyber crooks to remotely access your computer. It is very important to delete Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY virus from your system.
How to Remove Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan Agent4.BXKY/Trojan Atros3.KUY, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.