Help! I'm seeking solution to delete this Trojan.Annieco completely from computer. I've tried many attempt to get rid of this nasty threat effectively from but every time it come back again after reboot. My computer is not functioning properly, in fact installed applications are start crashing frequently I'm totally depressed due to this Trojan.Annieco. Is there any reliable solution to terminate this uninvited program completely from PC? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
You are experiencing above issues because Trojan.Annieco is still persist on your computer, since it is quite tough to detect and remove this threat manually from PC. Because this malware is an another variant Trojan virus that implement rootkit techniques to hook itself deep into PC that's why it come back after reboot. This nasty Trojan.Annieco Threat is specially programmed to damage Windows functional and make computer vulnerable. Its presence inside computer may cause to perform unexpected changes with system settings. Whenever this threat will exists till your computer will suffer with array of issues like application crashes, system malfunctioning, corruption, several unexpected errors may also occur while launching installed programs.
Its main role is to steal victims sensitive informations, system details and other valuable informations like IP address, credit card details, Windows version, installed software and hardware details, browsing details and many other informations may easily tracked by this Trojan.Annieco. After gathering details it may sell either share collected details with cyber criminals for malicious purpose. So before it do so and restrict you accessing of files and computer it is advised to remove Trojan.Annieco completely from computer in order to stay safe.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Annieco
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Annieco
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Annieco
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Annieco and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Annieco
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Annieco and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Annieco. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Annieco related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Annieco, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Annieco Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Annieco Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Annieco and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Annieco Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Annieco and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Annieco Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Annieco, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!