Is your PC infected by Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod? Is your computer working slow and often get unresponsive? Are you facing problem of weird system behavior? Is your anti-virus unable to delete Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod from your computer? Are you unable to perform any task smoothly on your machine? DO you need help to get rid of this nasty threat? Go through this guide to easily remove Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod from your computer in few easy steps.
Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod is a harmful Trojan virus. This nasty threat can easily attack your computer system without your permission. Once installed on your machine, this pernicious threat will firstly disable your security related programs like anti-virus and firewall to make itself safe on your PC. This can also make your system an easy victim for any other threat or spyware. After that, this dubious Trojan virus will also assign new registry entries to get automatically started on your machine. Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod can also get back on your computer by using those registry keys after removal. This nasty threat will completely downgrade your system performance and speed.
Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod can infect the targeted computer through several deceptive ways. This nasty threat mostly attack the targeted computer through bundled freeware program and spam emails. You can also get this threat on your system by visiting to malicious websites and injecting infected USB drive on your system. This harmful threat can also download other other malicious threats on your system without your knowledge. Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod can steal your private details such as bank account number, credit card credentials, IP address, usernames, passwords etc. and send to remote hackers for making illegal profit. It will also open backdoor on your computer system. It will also allow hackers to remotely access your computer. So, it is dangerous threat for your system that compromises your privacy and system security. It is recommended to delete Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod soon from your computer.
How to Remove Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Downloader.Hyteod, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.