My computer system is getting stuck every time whenever I do any activity. Upon scanning, I got to know Trojan-FHNH has attacked my PC and due to this only, all such issues are occurring. I am unable to perform any task and it is really impossible for me to execute even a single program on PC. Getting system stuck again & again is quite very frustrating and I want to stop it immediately. Every time, I am forced to restart computer and several time lost my important data files. Some of my friends suggested to me delete Trojan-FHNH manually, but it is not my cup of tea. I am not a computer professional, so looking for automatic way to delete this malware. Thank you!
Detailed Information About Trojan-FHNH
Trojan-FHNH is one of the most dangerous computer threat which directly falls in the trojan infection category. It is classified as very harmful PC malware that has potential to make compromised system useless and also prevents you from doing any system chores. Cyber crooks who are the inventors of this threat has basic motive behind this threat is to gain unauthorized control on your PC without any consent. Soon upon getting infiltrated, Trojan-FHNH injects lots of malicious registries and corrupts windows registry editor. It creates suspicious extensions and gets replicated itself throughout the windows machine. Such type of threat generally comes along with third party software programs and via several other means such as p2p file sharing, spam email attachment, social networking sites, phishing websites and many more. After getting activated, Trojan-FHNH copies its file name with other stored PC file names and keeps on changing its actual name every after short interval of time. However, this is done to prevents itself from being detected and stay into the PC for longer period of time.
To be more specific, Trojan-FHNH is one among very destructive computer threat that ruins victimized computer badly and also hampers its functioning as well. It is a notorious computer threat which slower down PC performance speed by consuming its large system resources and also reduces speed of internet connection. Moreover, Trojan-FHNH downloads numerous infectious programs from the internet which actually covers entire free PC memory and blocks the installation of new software program into windows machine. Such dangerous trojan threat changes the default setting of affected computer and also modifies browser homepage and DNS configurations as well.
Furthermore, Trojan-FHNH disables security programs of the compromised machine including task manager and stops all running processes from it. This threat even turn off firewall settings so that you get fail to block further entry of harmful parasites into PC. Despite this, it let cyber crooks steal your private data, confidential information, PC IP address, crucial data, banking credentials etc. without your knowledge. So, if you wish to secure your PC from damaging and your identity from being stolen, then you must delete Trojan-FHNH immediately before time expires.
How to Remove Trojan-FHNH from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan-FHNH from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan-FHNH using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan-FHNH
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan-FHNH.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan-FHNH from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan-FHNH and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan-FHNH and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan-FHNH and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan-FHNH and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan-FHNH Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan-FHNH to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan-FHNH named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan-FHNH entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan-FHNH, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.