My system's performance gradually getting degraded. After scanning I came to know about Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF infection. I am not getting the point how this threat get added into my machine. I have tried a lot and even deleted all the infectious files and documents but it is still present in my computer. Please Help me in making my machine get rid of Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF infection. Thanks in Advance!!!
Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF is recognized as nasty trojan horse that usually target Windows based system. It is created by PC attackers along with the only purpose to gather up detailed information like user account number, passwords, IP address and other banking details as well use all those important data in executing illegal activities. This nasty threat will add corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor and will even block all the active and running applications mainly to make system non responsive. Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF will allow many other malicious threat easily invading machine and making PC vulnerable. It will block all the active and running applications as well processes too. This nasty threat usually come along with free games and videos usually downloaded from non authorized websites. It will add up its infectious code along with start up section aiming to get added every time when ever system get restarted. Hence, it is advised to immediately remove Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and thus make system responsive.
Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF will bring changes in all your saved files and data resulting in severe data loss. It will annoy user by modifying all the system's appearance and block all your processes and application running in the back ground. What's more devastating, this nasty threat will create numerous changes in essential PC settings and will block all the programs and applications. In order to get rid with all the system's issues, we suggest user to instantly remove Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and protect your machine.
How to Remove Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan horse Backdoor.Generic_c.AJZF, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.