Hello ! My Windows machine has been attacked by Trojan.Injector.PG virus since few days. Besides this, when I run my MSE or other kinds of security tools in my PC then I suddenly found a lot of vicious pop-up alerts from this trojan virus. Now, my security programs are not capable to scan my system properly. I noticed that Trojan.Injector.PG keeps coming again on my desktop screen each time when I restart or log on my computer. Thus, I cannot deal with this malevolent threat. Anyone suggest me to get rid of Trojan.Injector.PG permanently ?
Trojan.Injector.PG is newly recognized as a malignant trojan that comes in the group of trojan virus. This trojan threat may attack user's numerous versions of Windows machine like Windows 2000, Vista, XP and some others. Typically speaking, it can penetrate into your system without giving any prior notification. Most of the cases, it uses, irrelevant exploits vulnerabilities to get infiltrate severely. As long as Trojan.Injector.PG is sneak into your machine, it initiates large number of strange or unfamiliar activities and uses advance techniques to corrupt your important files, folders or data presents in the hard drive. The vital impact of this trojan threat is to detect the web surfing activities and steals your sensitive data such as IP address, browsing history, search queries, password details and some others.
On the other side, Trojan.Injector.PG usually hides or lurks via several means such as vicious hyperlinks, outdated software, opening phishing attachments of emails, p2p file sharing web pages, undesirable links and so forth. Thats' reason, you must be very careful while you connect the internet to download anything. Additionally, these freeware components are promoted by series of unknown networks that consists lots of malevolent threats. Moreover, if Trojan.Injector.PG runs in your system background for long period, you may encounter the slow down the internet as well as PC browser speed. In such matter, your system resources may be interrupted by which you could not complete any activity on the PC smoothly. Apart from these misleading actions, this threat creates backdoor to remotely access on your system and helps to third party attackers to make more benefits by illegal methods. So, it is recommended to eliminate Trojan.Injector.PG to prevent your system from severe attacks.
How to Remove Trojan.Injector.PG from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Injector.PG from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Injector.PG using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Injector.PG
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Injector.PG.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Injector.PG from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Injector.PG and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Injector.PG and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Injector.PG and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Injector.PG and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Injector.PG Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Injector.PG to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Injector.PG named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Injector.PG entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Injector.PG, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.