Help! I am passing through difficult time as my PC has been infected with Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen which has corrupted my all data on the PC. My computer has been slow down poorly. How it would be deleted, I don't know? Can anyone help me to eliminate Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen completely? Thank you.
Description about Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen
Risk Impact: Severe
Short Description: This is the Trojan infection that runs many malicious codes on the PC and allow hacker to illegally access into your computer.
Distribution Method: Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen enters on the PC, via spam emails, freeware installation and after visiting many malicious sites by you.
Symptoms: modifying your system settings, deleting files, and dropping many additional malware and stealing you sensitive information.
Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen is a dangerous Trojan infection that is able to violate your various data on the victimized PC. Not only it steal your PC's privacy to allow hacker for unauthorized access but also it will invite other infection to highly damage your PC. Generally, Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen enters very silently on the PC while you click some spam emails, download freeware program and visit some suspicious sites being carelessness.
Once Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen invaded on the PC, it will start to take control your PC, as first of all it will change your registry entry in order to launch itself on the PC without your permission later it will steal your sensitive information such as password, login ID, credit card number, bank account detail and so on so that hacker could easily access into your computer to steal your money and make your PC out your control. It is capable of deactivating your Firewall and antivirus to bring more malware and virus on the PC to highly destruct it. It can consume your system resources by inserting its numerous nasty files where you computer will be slow down poorly. It can delete your various important files like .doc, .xls, .txt etc. So, if you have found unfortunately Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen on the PC, you should delete it immediately.
Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen is Dangerous
- Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen can slow down your computer poorly.
- It will make your PC totally vulnerable.
- It has ability to deactivate your system security.
- It can invite more infection on the PC to damage it.
- It is capable of stealing your various personal information.
- It can use your system resources in large amount to consume it highly.
- It is able to damage your important files to trigger many security vulnerabilities.
- It can allow hacker to illegally access into your computer to make it unusual for you.
Steps to Remove Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.multi.proxy.changer.gen, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!