Trojan.Notepices has infected with my windows machine recently and now every time when I do any activity, system get stuck within few minute. I am just fed up restarting PC again & again and now looking for permanent solution to sort out this problem. Is there any quick solution to delete Trojan.Notepices immediately from compromised machine? Please help!
Trojan.Notepices is a newly detected trojan threat which has potential to corrupt windows machine and make PC useless. It is generally gets distributed via various online networking channels and spam email attachments. Soon when gets inserted, Trojan.Notepices ruins infected machine and it disables task manager to continue running its evil process. It stops all running processes from the background and also turn off firewall settings. Such notorious trojan threat infects many of the data files which are stored inside the affected computer and often deletes them to cause data loss issue. Trojan.Notepices downloads malicious programs from the internet and covers whole free resources of the system memory without permission.
Moreover, Trojan.Notepices reduces system performance speed gradually and wastes too much time when you load any program or start PC or even connects with the internet. It brings chaos into machine and hampers functioning of the affected computer harshly. Apart from this, Trojan.Notepices changes default setting of the affected computer including DNS configurations and makes you go through several problems while you are online. Such infectious trojan threat makes computer go stuck whenever you perform any task and leaves you with no option than to restart your computer. So, if you do not wish to see more danger, then must be quick and delete Trojan.Notepices immediately upon detection.
How to Remove Trojan.Notepices from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Notepices from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Notepices using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Notepices
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Notepices.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Notepices from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Notepices and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Notepices and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Notepices and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Notepices and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Notepices Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Notepices to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Notepices named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Notepices entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Notepices, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.