Since few seconds, when I install new version of antivirus application and use it to scan my whole system then I accidentally found tons of fake alerts from Trojan.NSIS virus. These alerts saying that my machine is not infected with sorts of horrible threats. After rebooting or log on my system, I noticed that these pop-ups messages stills pop up on my desktop screen. What is happening in my system? Kindly, provide me complete instructions about removal process of Trojan.NSIS threat. Thanks for your help.
Brief Description of Trojan.NSIS
Trojan.NSIS is categorized as a dreadful trojan virus which has been mainly developed by group of online spammers to conduct spamful activities on user's machine without give any notice. Your system is affected with this notorious threat when you suddenly click on unknown links, read bogus mails with attachments, peer to peer file sharing of infected data and some others. No matter, when you use security programs to detect Trojan.NSIS, you will receive lots of fake warning alerts each time. When this notorious bug penetrated, it starts generates variants in the system background and damages your important system files severely without any authorization. In such cases, Trojan.NSIS usually spreads through additional threats and it causes terrible activities on the targeted PC without giving any kind of notification.
Trojan.NSIS generates plenty of deceptive pop-up notifications on your system screen whenever you load any particular web page. You should avoid to click on such pop-us, otherwise it randomly reroutes user's effective search pages to some malicious domains and urges user to buy scam products or services. Sometimes, Trojan.NSIS has capability to drops lots of junk files and some malignant process in the task manager or other start up sections. As a result, you will notice that these malicious files as well as process highly occupies huge portion of CPU and RAM resources gradually. This trojan virus inserts lots of fake registry entries in order to take control the targeted PC. In such situation, you cannot run your genuine program and other activity as before. In addition, Trojan.NSIS will embed great number of vicious plug-ins, add-ons or extensions to the browsers and take over your reliable home page and start up page. So, to protect your financial loss, identity theft or other harmful symptoms, it is better to eliminate Trojan.NSIS as quickly as possible.
Steps to Remove Trojan.NSIS
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.NSIS
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.NSIS
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.NSIS and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.NSIS
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.NSIS and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.NSIS. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.NSIS related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.NSIS, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.NSIS Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.NSIS Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.NSIS and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.NSIS Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.NSIS and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.NSIS Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.NSIS, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!