Help! Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 has been Somehow installed on my and encrypted my all files such as Doc. XLS, MP4, Music etc. it has slowed down my PC and when I tried antivirus software to delete it, has blocked. Now, I am unable to remove it. Can anyone help me to get rid of Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1? Thanks in advance!
Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 More Description
if you have found Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 on your PC also you have found all data and files encrypted by it. Then, you sure that there is a Trojan virus has been installed in your computer. It is not only encrypt your files but also it can exploit your system easily. It has been delivered by cyber criminals to generate profit from you all users. Generally, Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 invades into your computer bundled with your free application software such audios, videos, games etc that users download from malicious source without paying attention as well as after clicking some spam emails.
If unfortunately, Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 gets permeated into the computer, it will change the registry setting in order to default start on the PC without users permission. It is able to lock your browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge etc after that you can access into your such all browser. Whenever, your open your browser immediately a scam screen will be start to pop-up to ask you to call its number which will help you to stop this problem easily. But it may be malicious for creating dangerous issue for you. It can insert another files on your system to make it slow poorly. Further, it can steal your confidential information such as login ID, password, bank account details etc to get profit. It is able to bypass your antivirus software. Then, you should delay to remove Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1. you are recommended to delete Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 immediately.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1 Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Patched.Shopperz.1, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!