Now a days many Windows users are seeking solution to Uninstall Trojan.Smeazymo completely from their computer. If you are also among those PC users whose computer got attacked by this malware then you don't be panic and follow given step by step instructions to delete this nasty threat immediately from computer in few steps. This newly introduced Trojan.Smeazymo virus has been still being circulated via infected links and email attachments to damage targeted computer with intention to gain unauthorized access of computer. Like other Trojan virus this newly programmed Trojan variant is also responsible for stealing victims online activities, their sensitive informations and other valuable informations, Trojan.Smeazymo will sell collected details in black market to gain benefits, but spammers use such genuine details in performing illegal operations. It means presence of this stubborn system threat will easily put your personal identity at risk.
While other hand it will exploit each and every default functionalities of your computer
Steps to Remove Trojan.Smeazymo
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Smeazymo
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Smeazymo
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Smeazymo and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Smeazymo
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Smeazymo and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Smeazymo. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Smeazymo related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Smeazymo, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Smeazymo Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Smeazymo Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Smeazymo and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Smeazymo Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Smeazymo and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Smeazymo Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Smeazymo, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!