Hello guys, I just find an annoying trojan threat title with Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al when I start complete scan my system using security tools. When I go to exit antivirus application, its related fake warning alerts keeps coming back into your system each time. Now, I am very nervous because this trojan virus severely corrupt me important system files, folders or other data that are stored in my PC. I am not computer expert. So, please recommend me best removal guide to remove Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al from my system completely.
Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al is one of the most destructive threat that comes into the category of Trojan virus. Usually, it it infiltrates as an unknown name and it is capable to delivers plenty of malevolent programs onto your system without seeking any permission. In such instances, it may accidentally install specific rogue security infections to destroys your targeted machine. Now, you may notice a specific dll file named ' rsaenh.dll ' that generates lots of error messages on the system screen. These messages stating that your whole system is attacked by sorts of dangerous threats and many installed programs are not responding as usual. You will see that these error alerts generated by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al accidentally runs in the system every time while you turn on your system to perform any activities.
Moreover, this stubborn infection may drag lots of fake toolbars or extensions to your system browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or other web browsers. In worse consequences, Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al may open up backdoor threat to drops lots of high risk applications and allows third party hackers to unauthorized access into your system. Unfortunately, your antivirus programs gets failed to pick up this nasty trojan threat. In other ways, whenever Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al lurks into your system background, it may steal your most usable surfing information such as browsing history, cookies, search terms, IP address, credit card passwords, emails or other kind of critical details. According to some spyware creators, this notorious trojan infection intends to creates junk files to consumes your system resources to slow down your system running speed. Therefore, you should take an effective action to get rid of Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al from your system as early as possible.
Steps to Remove Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.VBS.Agent.Al, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!