Hello, I need help to remove Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B virus. This threat has been on my PC since 1 week and I'm not getting any technique to remove it from my computer. It keep coming back every time after system restart. Since that time, I'm facing numerous problems and troubles in accessing my machine. Can any one help me out in getting rid with Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B malware?? Need your Help!
Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B is identified as a viscous trojan horse that mainly attack Windows based computers. Once activated, it is capable to bypass your per-installed anti virus program and will even disable firewalls as well. Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B is designed and developed by cyber crooks along with the only motive to gather all your private and banking details. Not only this, lately it will use those data in executing illegal activities as well. Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B will add up corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor and will even disable task manager too without any prior notifications. You may face numerous other issues like unusual shut down, desktop back ground get changed, unable to access any saved documents and so on. Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B is highly precarious threat that needs to get removed immediately from your computer.
What's more annoying, Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B will mess up your machine by adding numerous unsafe files randomly all over your system. You may observe various other changes in all over your system. Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B will bring devastating changes in all over your system's through-put. Junk mail, clicking unusual links, Spam email attachments, visiting malicious sites, unsafe removal media are some common carriers of this nasty threat. Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B will even restrict you to surf properly by executing many malicious activities into your machine. Thats why, it is suggested to remove Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B as soon as possible and thus make your computer secured.
Steps to Remove Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan: Win32/Hidebaid.B, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!