Hi guys, today I am here to get support from you. Actually, yesterday night I surfing internet on my mom's laptop and all of a sudden system got stuck. When scanned, I found the presence of Trojan.Zbot.D. When searched about it, I got to know that it is a dangerous computer threat. I don't know where does it came from, but it is really very disturbing. I don't want to tell my mom about this issue and want immediate removal solution. Can you friends help me to secure my mom's PC from any danger situation. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Trojan.Zbot.D is a noxious trojan threat which slips into computers with windows operating system and contributed lots of issues on it. Cyber criminals has designed this dangerous basically with the motive to gain access over to the affected computer and blocks victim user to perform any task on it. It inserts into PC very silently and smartly gets hidden behind the system background. Upon invasion, Trojan.Zbot.D execute command prompt to insert suspicious code into machine and brings chaos into machine. It is known to be one of the most dangerous computer threat which corrupts windows registry editor and injects malicious programs into machine. Once got hit by Trojan.Zbot.D, you won't be able to run any program on system and while working, system often gets stuck and you will be left with no option than to restart your computer. It causes severe corruption into machine and deletes several important data as well as documents from compromised machine.
Furthermore, Trojan.Zbot.D stops all processes which are running inside task manager and disables other security programs. It connects itself with the remote server and allow web hackers to modify your system settings remotely. Meanwhile, this very trojan threat becomes even more dangerous which open backdoor of the machine and make entry of harmful parasites such as worm, rootkit, virus and so on. It is the main reason for slower and degraded performance speed of the affected computer and if you any other kind of problems. Its worst impact makes all the installed applications act weird and you won't be able to do anything. Therefore, it is most important to delete Trojan.Zbot.D quickly once detected and ensure system security.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Zbot.D
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Zbot.D
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Zbot.D
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Zbot.D and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Zbot.D
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Zbot.D and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Zbot.D. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Zbot.D related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Zbot.D, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Zbot.D Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Zbot.D Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Zbot.D and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Zbot.D Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Zbot.D and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Zbot.D Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Zbot.D, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!