“Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 has been detected on my Windows desktop computer. Many time my anti virus flagged it as a severe Trojan horse virus and assured that the infection has been successfully removed. But the very next time the anti virus program again show the same threat on my computer and confirmed same removal message. With time my computer become more and more sluggish and Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 didn't remove permanently. How my computer take much more time in start-up and loading Windows. How can I eliminate Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 permanently from my computer?”
Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 is a Trojan horse virus that is specially deigned to steal confidential information from compromised Windows computer system. This is a type of Trojan infection and infiltrate your computer to take advantage of system vulnerabilities. It also promotes users to download the application for misleading advertisements and display fake online security check. He always asks Internet users, citing any false PC threat on your computer which is very dangerous and you should remove the threat with the help of this anti virus program. But all this is to trick unsuspecting Internet users. When they click on the links just something that's going to Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 infection is installed on your computer.
Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 can also comes with email Spam attachments and freeware packages. If once it gets success to break into your computer, then it makes changes to its computer system and browser settings. It blocks many services running on your Windows system like Firewall, control panel option, registry editors, Task manager, etc. By disabling the security tools it open doors to many other infections such as key loggers, spyware, adware, worms, bug, rootkits, viruses to get activation on your computer. It creates hundreds of junk files on your computer and make your PC extreme slow in every operation. If you use banking services or online shopping during infection then is register your account details and send them to hackers and you can lose your money. When considering their most dangerous effects is suggested only to remove Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 immediately.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1 Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Zekos.Patched7SP1, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!