Got TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P virus accidentally on my computer. Actually I was downloading a free game for my computer and suddenly my anti-virus alerted that TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P virus found on your computer. I have tried to delete this threat from my PC but it get back on my computer after restarting my computer. TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P made my system slow. My computer is getting unresponsive and shows unexpected errors. Please help me to completely remove TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P form my system.
TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P is a harmful computer infection detected as Trojan virus. This notorious threat silently get installed on your machine without permission and leads to several problems. This disastrous threat will also disable your anti-virus program due to which it can detect this virus but cannot remove it completely from your system. This cunning threat will also infect your registry editor and and create some new malicious registry entries for itself. Those malign registry keys help TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P to get started automatically on your machine without permission and can also get back into your system after deletion. This nasty threat also create its copies and spread into different files and folders of your computer.
TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P is a major threat for your computer. It normally enter your system through bundled freeware programs, infected USB drives, spam emails, suspicious or compromised websites and p2p file sharing. This pernicious threat will also download other similar threats on your machine after getting installed on your system. This harmful computer infection will completely downgrade your system performance. Your system will start working slow and often show weird behavior. Apart from this, TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P also steal your personal information including your financial details. It can collect your net banking details and credit card number which it send to remote hackers. It is a real threat for your computer and you should not allow this threat in your machine for long. It can create backdoor into your system and provide a secure path to other harmful threats and malware into your machine. So it is strongly advised to immediately remove this nasty TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P virus from your computer.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanDownloader:JS/Swabfex.P, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.