Yesterday night, I was running one application on my windows system and it working very smoothly. All of a sudden, PC got stuck, I tried to resume the work but failed. At last, I restarted computer again and continued the process, but this time system was running too slow and after few minutes, again same problem come up. I am totally frustrated now, my antivirus software claims to have TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ infection into my computer system. What should I do next, please help me to secure my PC from any corruption. Thanks in advance!!
TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ is one of the most dangerous and terrible trojan threat which slips into compromised machine very silently and smartly manages to hide its presence behind the background. It has been introduced by the cyber criminals with sole motive to gain access over to the infected computer and collects user's confidential materials. Right after the moment you got infected with TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ, there will be lots of disturbances with which you will go through. The lethal trojan threat disables all the security programs, stops running processes from task manager and turn off the default setting of firewall. TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ inserts malicious registries into Windows Registry Editor and corrupts the whole. It injects suspicious code and mixes up with the boot section of the infected computer without permission. The nettlesome trojan threat hampers functioning of the affected computer and ruins Windows machine badly.
Being more specific, TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ infects stored files, data, folders, important documents etc. which after some time you may find them missing or deleted completely. This dangerous trojan threat opens the backdoor of the affected computer and make pathway for the easy infiltration of harmful parasites such as worm, virus, rootkit and more. It brings severe corruption into the victimized computer and increases possibilities of system vulnerability. You will be unable to perform any system activity and there will be gradual reduction in the speed of PC performance. So, you must go for the trustworthy antivirus software and terminate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ immediately along with its harmful traces.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanDownloader:MSIL/Banload.AJ, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.