Hi friends.. I am suffering from a great system issues and I don't find any effective measures to get rid of this quickly. Two days before, somehow my windows PC got hit by TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B and now it is irritating me a lot. This infection has inserted some of the malicious code into the PC due to which application programs stopped working. Computer is also running very slower than usual and it is impossible for me to run system task. Guys, can you please help me to sort out this trouble immediately. Your kind support will be appreciated greatly. Thanks in advance!
TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B is one of the most dangerous and lately detected harmful trojan which has been launched by web criminals for many of the illegal purposes. It is commonly distributed via third party software installers, freeware online programs, defective file sharing application, spam mail attachments and more. This very trojan threat has main intension to grab control over affected computer and snatches system access from user's hand. Upon invasion, TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B gets added within the PC boot section along with its several harmful extensions and malicious code which it carries out to spread system infection. Then after, it activates itself when computer starts and corrupts Windows Registry Editor badly. The nasty threat causes problems when you reboot your system and does not let you perform any activity on your own computer. TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B is known to be very infectious as it pose negative on system functioning and hampers its completely.
Being more specific, TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B deletes several stored data, personal folders, important documents, files and more which often results in severe data loss. You may notice gradual reduction in your system performance speed and misbehavior of installed application programs. It is highly destructive threat which opens backdoor of the compromised machine and make entering of various theatrical bugs such as rootkit, worm, virus etc. inside PC which later may system to great corruption. So, you need to take proper care of your windows computer when infected with TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B and make effort to eliminate this bug as quick as it is possible to do.
Manual TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B
How to View TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by TrojanDownloader:O97M/Daoyap.B, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.