Yesterday, I have detected computer threat on my new Dell computer which runs over the latest version of Windows Operating System. This infection holds the name of Trojan:Win32/Dhodare which seems to be highly destructive. Since the time I have found this bug, I am scared of severe damage. I don't find myself capable to run ant program or perform any other task on my PC. Computer is also running slower than usual and it takes such a long time to start or to load any application. I am pissed off totally and now looking for the solution to get rid of this infection quickly. Guys, please help me to sort out this trouble immediately. Thanks in advance!
Trojan:Win32/Dhodare is a very dangerous and malicious trojan infection which sneaks into targeted computer very silently and starts to execute its evil process. Cyber criminals have introduced this nasty threat to gain full access over to the targeted computer and continue further cyber scam using your system IP address. Now, you must be thinking what happens when this trojan inside your computer? Upon quickly invasion into PC, Trojan:Win32/Dhodare copies its files and presents itself genuine similar like other stored files and this creates a great confusion and you will be unable to identify the difference between malicious files and the original one. It soon corrupts Windows Registry Editor and injects suspicious code into the system inner section. However, it would cause havoc when reboot your computer and does not let you execute any system application programs. Moreover, Trojan:Win32/Dhodare is the reason for the slower and degraded speed of PC performance speed and soon the time will come when you will lose your complete system access.
Being more clear, Trojan:Win32/Dhodare infects various important files, personal folders, documents, data etc. and the worst part is, you may find all data missing or completely deleted from your computer system. Furthermore, it is a harmful trojan bug which execute various evil process inside machine and leads compromised computer to severe corruption. Therefore, it is recommended to take quick step and remove Trojan:Win32/Dhodare immediately upon detection.
Manual Trojan:Win32/Dhodare Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Trojan:Win32/Dhodare
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Trojan:Win32/Dhodare, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Trojan:Win32/Dhodare Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Trojan:Win32/Dhodare infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Trojan:Win32/Dhodare infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Trojan:Win32/Dhodare, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Trojan:Win32/Dhodare
How to View Trojan:Win32/Dhodare Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Trojan:Win32/Dhodare related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Trojan:Win32/Dhodare Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Trojan:Win32/Dhodare, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Trojan:Win32/Dhodare Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Trojan:Win32/Dhodare.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Trojan:Win32/Dhodare related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Trojan:Win32/Dhodare related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Trojan:Win32/Dhodare associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Trojan:Win32/Dhodare, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.