Hey friends, I got a new Dell laptop with windows 10 OS seven days back. Everything was running normally, and one day (yesterday) my system got stuck all of a sudden. Initially, I went into deep shock thinking about what has happened to my PC. Then after, performed thorough scanning and got to know that Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl got infiltrated into computer unfortunately. For some reason, my antivirus is unable to throw out this infection. I need your help guys. Many thanks in advance!
Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl : Introductiom
Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl is generally reported as a nasty trojan threat which might not be visualized to many people but its presence can be sensed very easily due to affective behavior. Commonly, such type of nasty threat come in contact with normal PC user when he/she download third party software from unreliable sources without going through its license terms. Right upon getting inside, Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl immediately copies its name with other genuine file of the PC so as to hide its identity from being detected. It is a dangerous computer infection that operates compromised extremely awkward and worse and will end up showing or displaying blue screen of death. However, web experts have claimed that it is a noxious PC threat that prevents execution of installed application into computer and makes behavior of entire machine far weird. Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl has potential to activate itself automatically and continues to proceed its evil process until it get removed from computer.
Being more specific, Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl hampers functioning of the affected computer and makes you bother by showing lots of fake alerts as well as warning messages. With the sole intension to trap you, it will list you the emails with informational news you care about which are actually fake, and thus gains unauthorized access on your Windows machine. Whats more notorious about Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl? Once got inside, it disrupts functioning of the executable application programs, messes up entire PC and brings chaos which later becomes responsible for system ruin. Due to the existence of this threat only, number of other harmful parasites may get sneaked into PC and cause danger. This trojan threat makes PC vulnerable to malware infection and often ended up causing system corruption. It is quite risky for your privacy as well and could reveal to the web hackers. So, why taking any chance when you are aware of its harmful impacts on system. Just take effective measures and get Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl out from your windows computer system.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:Win32/Maltule.C!cl, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.