TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll : Detailed Description
TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll is considered as a lethal infection for Windows computer. The malicious program is defined as Trojan horse virus. Security researchers have found some special uniqueness and peculiarity with all common features of a Trojan virus. It is a kind of threat which uses Windows Dynamic Link Library file DNSAPI.dll. The file is responsible to contain program code, resources and data. DNSAPI.dll contains functions and called by different programs. On an infected computer with TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll virus, the threat injects such malicious DNSAPI.dll to running processes to change and manipulate natural behavior. Mainly the Trojan virus employ such malicious codes on the web browser for several forced activities in the back ground. The users on infected computer remains unaware about causes of different issues as for example :
Slow and sluggish performance of the system.
Shows unwanted, useless and misleading pop-ups with malicious links.
directly helps hackers to gain complete access to the sensitive information stored on PC.
Automatic installation of tool-bar or browser extension without user’s approval.
Poor web connectivity
Permanent deletion of files stored on the Compromised System.
A very annoying and malicious feature of TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll that it utilizes DNSAPI.dll, to prevent any browser from opening but perform data transfer in the background. So the Trojan infection can upload/download files in the background and the users might face plantation of more devastating malware and viruses on their computer.
What if You Keep TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll in your PC?
The users on infected computer with TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll will have to suffer with different kind of online scams and fraud, theft of sensitive information, privacy exposer while online operation, infiltration of severe infections, data loss, OS corruption and hacking of online accounts including banking or debit/credit card hack. TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll remains undercover after activation on any targeted computer and keep on injecting malicious codes within legit system or web browser process. The Trojan infection consume most of all system resources in its malicious activities and makes your computer very sluggish. You can easily observe that your computer hard disk, CPU, RAM and Network connections shows busyness even after you didn’t have assigned any task to your PC. The system takes much more time to boot up, launch any application or browse web. With time the performance of system and web browser get deteriorate. If you don’t take steps to eliminate TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll then your computer become completely unresponsive or get corrupted. Moreover you can face severe data loss and major cyber crime associated to online banking or any other that may damages your financial or social image.
Where TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll came from?
The infection can sneak into your computer by several methods. Some common methods to get TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll infection on your computer are as follows :
Opening of Spam email with malicious attachment.
Visits of illegal, hacked or malicious websites.
Clicking links on suspected pop-up ads.
Brought by any other infection.
Via security breaches and vulnerabilities.
Use of exploits to plant the infection on targeted computer.
Security loop holes and flaws found on system
Conclusion : TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll must be removed as soon as possible to avoid major file corruption and data losses associated with it. To prevent its most dangerous and devastating consequences, users on infected computer shout delete TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll by employing efficient removal methods.
How to Remove TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll.
Step3: How to Uninstall TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of TrojanWin64patched.az.gen!dll, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.