My windows computer is getting stuck continuously since the time Troj/Iframe-JG got sneaked into my PC. Every time I am forced to restart system again & again which annoys me a lot. Windows registry editor has gone corrupted and numerous suspicious extensions have been added into my computer. System is running too slow and hence I want quick solution to delete such infection completely. Any suggestions??
Troj/Iframe-JG is a dangerous trojan threat which is delivered all across the world and it has attacked number of computers till now. It is a highly noxious threat which is intended to grab control on victimized machine and run evil processes on the system. Troj/Iframe-JG does not require any permission for the entry into compromised computer and gets sneaked very secretly. Once got inside, this blocks you from doing any system chores and system control from your hand. Such infectious trojan threat corrupts windows registry editor and inserts lots of malicious extensions throughout the windows machine. Troj/Iframe-JG injects infectious registries and consumes large free resources of the system memory. It prevents the addition of new software program into system and hands over complete system control in the cyber criminal's hand.
Being more specific, Troj/Iframe-JG reduces computer performance speed gradually and it also prevents the execution of installed applications into PC. This very infectious trojan threat opens the backdoor of the affected computer and make easy invasion of countless harmful threats such as worm, virus etc. and leads PC to severe corruption. System behavior become abnormal and you will see apps acting weirdly. Therefore, removal of Troj/Iframe-JG is the only option to secure your computer from danger.
How to Remove Troj/Iframe-JG from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Troj/Iframe-JG from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Troj/Iframe-JG using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Troj/Iframe-JG
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Troj/Iframe-JG.
Step3: How to Uninstall Troj/Iframe-JG from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Troj/Iframe-JG and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Troj/Iframe-JG and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Troj/Iframe-JG and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Troj/Iframe-JG and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Troj/Iframe-JG Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Troj/Iframe-JG to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Troj/Iframe-JG named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Troj/Iframe-JG entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Troj/Iframe-JG, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.