I have got TrueCrypt Ransomware on my computer. This perilous threat has infected all my system files. It has locked all my files and showing a ransom message on my computer screen. TrueCrypt Ransomware is asking me that all your files are encrypted with a strong algorithm. It is demanding ransom to give the decryption. When I try to open my documents, it shows error message. What should I do now? How can I remove TrueCrypt Ransomware from my computer and recover all my files? Please help me.
TrueCrypt Ransomware is a nasty computer that is also known as file locker virus. It is very much similar to other ransomware viruses such as Teslacrypt, Cryptomalware, Rsa-4096 and others. It silently enter your computer system and encrypt your entire data. It doesn't need your permission or approval to invade your computer. It uses several lurking methods to attack the unharmed computer. It normally get spread through spam email attachments. It can also get spread through bundled free third party programs, malicious websites and other deceptive means. Once installed on the infected PC, TrueCrypt Ransomware will firstly scan the system for files. Then after it will encrypt all possible files and change their extension. When you will try to access any of your data, it will suggest you to pay the ransom to get decryption key and unlock your data.
TrueCrypt Ransomware has mainly been created by cyber crooks to make illegal money by luring innocent users. It has only motive to take the files on hostage and demand ransom to give the decryption key. This dubious threat also leave a ransom note on the infected PC in text or html format. You can only access that text or html file on your computer. It will also suggest users to pay the ransom amount within fixed time to get the decryption key otherwise files will get deleted permanently. TrueCrypt Ransomware also threat users that there no other possible ways to recover the encrypted data without paying money. It not safe to pay money to hackers, as it can risk your banking details also. Paying money to hackers also boost their motive and encourage to carry out these attacks. You must not pay the ransom money. You are advised to delete TrueCrypt Ransomware from PC comletely and recover your data using any third party data recovery tool.
How To Remove TrueCrypt Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End TrueCrypt Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the TrueCrypt Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall TrueCrypt Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all TrueCrypt Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall TrueCrypt Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete TrueCrypt Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete TrueCrypt Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all TrueCrypt Ransomware related programs.
Remove TrueCrypt Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all TrueCrypt Ransomware related entries.
Remove TrueCrypt Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the TrueCrypt Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free TrueCrypt Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.