Suddenly I found all my files got locked by .trun file extension Ransomware. The extension of all my files has got replaced by random words and number. I am unable to open any of my videos, audios, images or anything. This nasty .trun file extension Ransomware is demanding ransom for giving me the decryption key. This is very unfair. Why should I pay money to get the access of my files. The main problem is my anti-virus is not removing .trun file extension from my PC. Please help me to delete .trun file extension Ransomware virus from my computer.
.trun file extension is a harmful computer virus detected as Ransomware. This nasty threat uses stealthy technique to get inside the targeted computer. It can easily get into your machine and lock down all your files. This malicious computer infection is also popularly known as file encrypting virus. It has main motive to extort money in favor of giving the decryption. It will stat that all your files are locked by a powerful Cryptolocker algorithm and can only get decrypted via a private generated for your computer. It will ask you to pay the ransom to get that decryption key. This nasty .trun file extension Ransom virus only wants to scare the user and extract money. It will ask you to pay the ransom within given time to get the decryption otyherwise your files will get deleted permanently.
.trun file extension mainly intrude the targeted PC through Trojan downloaders. It may also get inside the victimized computer through bundled free third party programs and softwares, spam email attachments, suspicious or compromised or malicious websites and p2p file sharing. After getting installed on the infected computer, this malign threat will firstly scan the computer for files and encrypt the entire data. It can lock all kind of files and can effect huge range of files. This dubious .trun file extension Rasnsomware will threat the user that any attempt to unlock the files without private key can delete your permanently. It can also disable your anti-virus security to make helpless. You should not pay the ransom to hackers and try to completely remove this threat from your system. Follow the below instructions to easily remove .trun file extension Ransom virus from your computer.
How To Remove .trun file extension Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .trun file extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .trun file extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .trun file extension Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .trun file extension Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .trun file extension Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .trun file extension Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .trun file extension Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .trun file extension Ransomware related programs.
Remove .trun file extension Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .trun file extension Ransomware related entries.
Remove .trun file extension Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .trun file extension Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .trun file extension Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.