I was surfing the web normally then I found an alert which asked me to install TZip. It said that it will help me to compress the zipped files in few minutes. I was looking for such software then I clicked on its links. My browser got diverted to TZip.com where I found the free download link. I installed the software in the PC. Since then, I am detecting unknown softwares in my system and lots of unwanted alerts appears on the screen. Does it happened due to TZip? Now, I am unable to uninstall the program from my system. What can I do now? Thanks for help in advance.
Detailed Information About Tzip:-
TZip is regarded as Potentially unwanted program which can come bundled with the free softwares. Many users also detect its ads during their web session and it redirect them to its own site. TZip pretends to be a legitimate program which claims to help the users to extract the compressed files such as .zip, .rar, .tar, .gz etc. TZip convince the users to install its free extension which is compatible with all the web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It is important for the users to have a compression software in their PC but this program is not real. It have capability to install more malignant threats in the system without your knowledge. Its presence can also degrade the running speed of all the basic functions of the system in which you will not be able to work normally. Thus, users should try to uninstall TZip quickly if it is available in your system.
Why You Should Remove TZip?
- Generates lots of fake pop ups and advertisements during your web session.
- Does not allow the users to visit their favorite or bookmarked sites.
- Harms the installed softwares of the system including Windows Firewall and antivirus.
- Carries ability to monitor the online session of the users.
- Secretly records the banking details or other sensitive information.
- Increases the CPU utilizations by creating fake codes or payloads.
- Crashing or freezing of the operating system will become a regular issue.
- Performs changes in the default settings.
Presence of TZip can be extremely annoying which will not allow the users to perform a single task and makes them suffer from identity theft situations. Hence, technical experts advises the users to delete TZip immediately from the system if you have detected any of its symptoms.
Step:1 Remove TZip or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for TZip or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall TZip or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove TZip
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of TZip from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall TZip
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by TZip will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of TZip
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from TZip in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against TZip
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting TZip while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and TZip Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from TZip
How to Block TZip Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still TZip exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about TZip Removal