“It is very shocking to get a Trojan infection on my computer system while an anti virus program is activated. I am a Windows 7 user and I my anti virus has detected VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY on my computer. The worst, anti virus could not remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY from my computer completely. Now I am wondering in search of any perfect removal method to get rid of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY on my computer. I have observed that it is very stubborn and powerful Trojan virus because I have used some other security software for termination of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY but without luck. Please help!!”
VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY is a notorious and nefarious Trojan which intent to destroy all the security by recording your key depressions. The attack of this horrible infection cause very devastating damages to your computer data, application, programs, informations and your money too. Mostly the infection of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY comes into your computer via fake scanner which automatically appears on your browser. It can also be distributed through free downloads of programs, games, videos, add-ons, etc. Visiting of an illegal or malicious websites or any flash update which contains the infection can be a possible reason for the arrival of VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY. It is very powerful Trojan and shows its effect on any browser like Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google chrome, etc.
When VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY is get success ti invade your security system and starts its function then you will receive frequent fake alerts regarding your security and dangerous threats and infections. All these fake alerts make you scare and compel you to purchase VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY program. Your browser settings will be changed and you can't get your web search result in your desired manner because it start redirecting every search to VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY purchasing page. It will disable your antivirus software and invite many more spyware and malware on your computer. You will lose all control on your computer, browser, personal informations like credit card details and email account details and password too. A hacker will retrieve all these information latter on to steal your identity and empty your bank account. So it is a wise decision to take steps and quickly remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY from your computer.
Steps to Remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY Running Processes.
- Right Click on VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove VBA/TrojanDownloader.Agent.ABY, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!